The great thing about using products from Google, is that with just one account, you can use all of them and Gmail is no an exception. As such, to use Gmail, you will need to have a Google account and this tutorial will show how simple it is to sign up and login into Gmail.
- Launch your preferred browser and in the address bar, type mail.google.com. This will redirect you to a page that looks exactly like the one shown below. Click on ‘Create an account’ at the bottom of the page.
- *If you already have an account, enter your email and password in the blank fields in which it is written “enter your email” and “password”. That’s all, if you enter the data correctly you just need to press the “Sign in” button. You are now login in Gmail.
- Pay attention to the box on the right side of the page that loads upon clicking the above link. Type in the requested information in the appropriate boxes. It’s important that you submit true and accurate information.
- The next screen will request you to upload your profile picture. If you are up for it, click on ‘Add a photo’ to upload one then ‘Create your profile’ to proceed. If not, click on ‘No thanks’ to continue.
- The new page basically confirms that you have created a new email account with Gmail. Simply click ‘Continue to Gmail’ to view your inbox and start receiving/sending emails.