How To Create A Yahoo Mail Account
As one of the largest email service providers in the world, it’s not a surprise that you want to create your own Yahoo Mail account and use it to pass or receive important information. Yahoo Mail is a free email service but the main reason to be very used worldwide it’s because it provides more mail storage than any other service, a very good mobile support as well as apps for iOS and Android devices, and many others features that you can quickly access through your inbox. Another thing about Yahoo’s accounts is that you can easily personalize your inbox with unique themes, and also organize your mail in a better way for you.
Here’s how to go about the creation for a new Yahoo mail account.
Steps to Yahoo Mail Create Account
- The first step is to open your browser and goto“login.yahoo.com/account/create” or “edit.yahoo.com/registration”. A page will show up with registration form at the center of the page.
- Type your ‘First name‘ in the first field box.
- Type your ‘Last name‘ in the second field box.
- Choose your new username. That is your email address (@yahoo.com). The name can only contain numbers, letters, periods, and underscores. If your username is already taken, Yahoo offers you a few username suggestions. If you do not like them, you can type in one that suits you.
- Create a new password for your Yahoo Mail account. When creating your password, it is advisable that you choose a password that is easy enough for you to remember, yet would be difficult for an outsider to guess. It is recommended to combine capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters (!@#$).
- Enter your mobile number in the next field box, note that you have to choose your country code to the left of the phone number field.
- Select from the drop down menu your date of birth.
- Choose “Male” or “Female” from the drop down menu. Note that it’s optional to choose a gender.
- Click on the “Continue” button, another page will show where you have to confirm the phone number you enter on the first page. There are two option:
- You can choose to receive the code as a text message.
- Via call.
- The page will reload, and a field will show up to enter the code you receive via call or text message.
- Click on the” Verify” button and you are done! A new page will show up with the following text “Congratulations! You are the proud owner of a brand new Yahoo account.”
- Click on “Let’s get started” button to enter your Yahoo mail page.
After creating your new Yahoo account, you will be able to enjoy all the great tools and features that the service offers. You can login to your YahooMail with your email and password via “login.yahoo.com”.